28 April 2008

AVF #3: A Vegetarian Feast in a Quiche




It's time for the third Vegetarian Feast, and this time it's... in a quiche! Okay, not necessarily. I just liked the rhyme. Any tarts, quiches, or savoury pastries will do. If it's flat and savoury and has some sort of a crust, chances are you're fine! For those of us in spring or early summer, this is a chance to show off those early season vegetables, and for those in the Southern Hemisphere, you can submit some tasty autumn recipes. The rules:

1) Post a meatless dish that fits the theme to your blog with at least one photo. No meat, fish, or poultry. Dairy is fine but as always I welcome vegan dishes. Recipes are recommended, but not required. The deadline is Saturday, May 31st.

2) E-mail the web address to your post to me at judithavory@gmail.com or post a comment to any entry on my blog.

It's that easy! I'm hoping for more participants this time, so if you would like to mention the event on your blog I'd really appreciate it. Or, just tell your friends. The more the merrier!

1 comment:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Sounds good Judith! I will have a go!