20 June 2009

Follow me on Twitter!

In a few weeks, I'll be leaving Iowa City and all my residual law school busy-ness behind. What this means for the blog is regular posting once again, hurrah! I started this blog when I started law school, and I admit that I've been really slack in the last semester, but I'm going to be assessing my blogging priorities, assigning a certain amount of time each week to work on posts for each blog, and get back on the posting train. Until then, if you're on Twitter I encourage you to follow me @shroomshortcut. I'm using Twitpic to update more regularly with little things, pictures of what I'm eating when the recipe isn't worth sharing or I've posted it here before, or sometimes food I had in restaurants and don't have time to review. I've noticed that my harddrive tends to fill up with these pictures, and I can't think of much to say about the food for a real post, but that makes a Twitter tie-in for the blog perfect! If you're following my personal Twitter, feel free to continue to do so; I'm just switching to follow all foodie Twitters from the new one to keep things organized. Happy summer eating, everyone!

No comments: